Sustained Capacity building is a mandatory activity which is needed if quality and timely service is to be provided to the community. Centre and field based capacity development is ongoing for field vaccination staff, Supervisory staff and partners.
Trainings have been held on:
- Safe Sharp Waste Managment, Safe Injection Practices and Infection Prevention.
- Interpersonal Ccommunication.
- Data Management.
- Monitoring and Supervision.
THF has also been identified as one of the key National level master trainer for:
- Communication and Media Skills Training.
- Safe Sharp Waste Management Training.